Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Half-Assed Post Full of Pictures Because I Missed You Guys

   I've been a terrible blogger. I'm sorry. I'm hoping to be back more often. Here's what you've been missing:

Esther moved to Florida for school. 
I miss her a lot but I'm super happy and excited for her.


I had my Annual Christmas party. This is Bobby & me posing with Santa.
Everyone said it was the best one yet, but I thought it kinda sucked. For some reason I was super uptight and kept turning the music down and making everyone use coasters. I think the problem was that I stopped drinking after like a half hour, when I clearly should have done like sixteen shots and cried or something. Ew, am I growing up or something?

Me & a lady I like at a Christmas party where she's dressed like snow & I'm the Virgin Mary.
I drank way too much, came home and threw up on the living room floor. I got mad class, yo.
(Guess I don't have to worry about that "growing up" thing I referred to back there, eh?)

New Year's Eve I wore a gold sequin sheath dress and a bird mask. 
I'm here with Bobby's sister, who is the most beautiful and coolest chick of all time.

We started drinking at 2pm. By 3:30 there were costumes and dancing. Somehow I ended up with the clown, which is so fucked up and not okay at all.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment